Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Unfortunately, I was never able to get the internet working yesterday to upload all the pictures.

This week has been a little yucky weather wise which slowed progress a little. Nick has been working on the dormers for the house, but yesterday the roof was just too slick and wet to be working on it.

On an exciting note our metal for the roof came in yesterday. Wohoo!! Also Nick has been working hard inside when it becomes dark wiring the house. I never new how hard it would be to decide where all to put light switches, lights, and outlets!

On another note.. this year is my first year working a holiday. It is very weird being away from my family on thanksgiving. And hospital thanksgiving dinner is definitely not the best! But too see my patients brighten up and smile when I brought them a special piece of cake or pie today made it all worth it! Tom night after work I will be able to get on the road to celebrate thanksgiving at the farm. I can't wait!!


Keep looking for updates and pics!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you this weekend! Can't wait to see you again in just 5 sleeps!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete