Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting closer..


side of house completed

finishing up siding on front of house


sheet rock!

master bedroom with sheet rock and tub

view of some of the kitchen from living room

living room. We will have v-groove for the ceiling instead of sheet rock

Fireplace that will have stacked rock


Back bedroom

view of kitchen/ dining area from side door


sprial stairs

basement with insulation


Nick and I posing for a quick picture

back of house with logs completed

Dad and Nick discussing house stuff while I am thinking how happy I am that I do not have to put up the siding on this huge side of the house

Basement with airconditioner monster coming out of ceiling

Front of house (don't worry, we will have windows in the dormers soon)

2 comments:

  1. Hope that air conditioner monster doesn't get you in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, Everything is looking great! For some reason, the 2011 posts were not showing up on my computer and when you mama said you had updated I found the problem. I know you and Nick are going to enjoy your new home.

    ReplyDelete